Sunday 2 April 2017

dog health food

I recently fed raw chicken to my 2 pups within the presence of some friends and was entertained, if not shocked, by the marginally judgemental comments and queries it aggravated. Feeding my dogs a varied diet, together with meat, may be a selection I actually have created knowing that it takes time, energy and heedfulness to confirm they're uptake properly balanced and safe meals. except for many folks, the terribly existence of a pet food business undermines the validity of home-prepared meals. They believe that industrial pet food exists as a result of dogs ought to eat what's within the cans and within the kibble.





Being a intellect, a man of science, and a curious pet owner I knew this to not be the entire truth. it's not my place nor my agenda to act as Associate in Nursing advocate for any specific pet food diet. To the contrary, I believe three square measure many ways to nutritiously feed dogs, together with the employment of business pet food. the aim of this series of articles regarding pet food is, rather, to inform a amazingly attention-grabbing story, to poke fun some commonplace myths, to grasp what’s within the cans, and to find out to a small degree regarding the science behind dog nutrition so you and that I will build up on choices regarding what we have a tendency to feed our four-legged favorite ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment